- Per 100 grams, pure duck contains 23.5 grams of protein.
- Excellent source of selenium and zinc, which gives good cellular metabolism.
- Contains higher amounts of iron than other poultry.
- Niacin substances (Vitamin B3) helps to make a smooth human digestive. Every 100 mg of duck meat contains 5.1 mg of niacin.
- Contains Vitamin B6 which helps in the metabolic system of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Duck meat can prevent anemia as it contains iron.
- Healthy for your body which is full of nutrition.