- Asil or Aseel Chicken is an ancient breed which is arrived from India.
- Used for cockfighting.
- Tamed all over the world especially in India and Pakistan.
- Used for making different types of meat and produces less amount of eggs.
- Has the ability to survive in the cold temperature and can fight against any disease.
- Powerful breed of chicken.
- The breed has superiority over other breeds of chicken, because of its hardness and large fighting body.
- The delicious and intense taste of meat, rich in nutrients and has low fat.